Friday, June 28, 2013

Review Tastykake® Kandy Bar Kakes

I received S'Mores Tastykake® Kandy Bar Kakes for review in our Influenster Spring Fever VoxBox.

These are simply yummy! The inside of the S'mores flavor has this wonderful graham cracker cake that is the perfect amount of moist. The marshmallow cream layer is a nice creamy texture and not at all like the paste so commonly used in other treats. And the chocolate coating is a quality tasting Hershey's milk chocolate.

The only thing about this even semi negative would be that the chocolate coating crumbles making these very messy to eat!

Also, attempting to split this five ways (I was super nice and shared a piece with everyone) means you will be dieing for MORE. As soon as I figure out where to buy these near me I will be buying one, just for me!

 
 
I received all products complimentary from Influenster.
The views and opinions expressed are purely my own.



No comments :

Post a Comment