Wednesday, August 17, 2016

ZzzQuil Review


Time for a quick Influenster review of ZzzQuil Nighttime sleep aid. First off let me say that this review is based on only my personal use and my results will not be the norm (I'll explain more in a moment). To start I love the idea of ZzzQuil. A none habit forming sleep aid that puts you to sleep and helps you stay that way sounds like heaven. The problem comes when you suffer from anxiety and your brain chemistry keeps the wonder drug from working right. In my case ZzzQuil only helped me fall into deep sleep faster. It did not make me feel sleepy and it did not keep me asleep. I woke up half way through the night in a jolt and could not get back to sleep. I can't say how this does or does not work for those with "proper" brain chemistry but for those like myself who suffer from anxiety or panic attacks I would have to suggest that it not be used.





I received all products complimentary from Influenster.
The views and opinions expressed are purely my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment