Thursday, June 20, 2013

Review Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+

I received Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Dust It for review in our Influenster Spring Fever VoxBox.

I was blessed with naturally thick hair and a lot of it, so when the Dust It product arrived with its claim to add volume I kind of figured this would be a product that wouldn't do much for me. So I set about trying it out without a hairstyle in mind but now have a few I'd like to try since trying it out and will be using it again.

The directions say to:
  • Sprinkle a small amount of powder into your palms and rub together
  • Rake through dry hair and lift into style with matt effect
  • For extra root volume apply directly to the roots
  • For extra line separation apply more powder in small amounts where needed
I used a small amount at the roots just to see what it would do. You work it in just a little and like magic it adheres to the hairs and forms this neat texture. It feels similar to the texture you get when ratting your hair and spraying it with AquaNet. It feels so similar but unlike old fashion hair ratting you can still brush through this.

I played with the section I used product on and have decided this would be a great product to use when doing a bump hair-do. I'm also going to try this out on my daughter who has curly hair and see if we can't lift the hair around her part.

In salons you can buy this little container for about $20. Probably not something I'd splurge on myself but it was definitely fun to play with. I made everyone in my family feel my hair that day because it really does have a neat texture.
 
 
I received all products complimentary from Influenster.
The views and opinions expressed are purely my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment