Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Review Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure

I received Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure for review in our Influenster Spring Fever VoxBox.

These nails left me less than imPRESSed. I'm glad that I could only try them out on one finger of each hand because after a few hours I didn't want them on any more.

These nails were way too short to be used by anyone with actual nails. I had recently broken my thumb nail so it was filed very short and my finger nails still went right to the edge.


The instruction don't say to file off the little tab on the bottom of the nail, but if you don't it will dig into your cuticle, not to mention it looks terrible.









On the upside these are easy to apply and the color was pretty and very bright. The adhesive holds in place but pulls the real nail to its shape and can be uncomfortable.



By the next day the plastic had thinned at the sides and the nails were catching in my hair and on things so I popped them off.

If you bite your nails and / or were seeking a fun manicure look for one night these would probably be fine, but don't expect them to hold up through any actual use.














I received all products complimentary from Influenster.
The views and opinions expressed are purely my own.




No comments :

Post a Comment