Monday, July 9, 2012

Sports Laundry

It seems nearly impossible to get kids to help with chores. Mine get paid nominal amounts for certain things on a chore list and sometimes I beg for help and amazingly get it. Tonight we implemented a long time favorite, Sports Laundry.

I personally love sports laundry because I get to sit in one place while sorting laundry and don't have to get up and put every little thing away. The girls come running when I call their names. I toss whatever balled up piece of clothing I've found of theirs and they rush to catch it (something they have gotten much better at I'll admit). Then off they got to put away or hang up. They always come running right back and we manage to get through laundry sorting pretty quickly. Now if only I could same the same for washing the laundry!

No comments :

Post a Comment