Sunday, July 15, 2012

On the Chopping Block

I hate dishes! Simply stated I'm lazy and I don't like doing them. So the idea of using multiple dishes to prepare and serve food drives me outright batty. The result of said 'batty'ness is what I like to call cutting board salad.  

Salads are quick and easy and healthy, so anytime we have lettuce we eat a salad with dinner. I chop and serve everything right there, directly from the cutting board. Last night was a combination of lettuce, radish, celery, and tomatoes. The added bonus to not mixing things up is that if you happen to have a picky eater, as I randomly do, then they just pick and choose what to add to their own salad. And of course there's the fact that cutting boards are the easiest thing in the world to wash!

No comments :

Post a Comment