Saturday, March 9, 2013

Diamond Candles

Today I share with you one of my favorite things, Diamond Candles. I watch for good deals and then buy a couple more each time. These have great scents that fill a whole house and come with a neat surprise ring inside each one. The video is of me getting one of my rings out of the candle. I currently own 10 candles and I've given away 3 as gifts, that is how much I love them! I have Cupcake, Rosewood, Summer Time, Carnival Candy, Cinnamon Roll, Fresh Cut Grass, Hawaiian Coconut, Sunwashed, Tropical Retreat, and Caramel Apple Cider. My favorite is Sunwashed with its wonderful clean scent. The only one I don't particularly like so is Tropical Retreat. I bought Gingerbread Latte and 2 Pecan Pie candles as gifts and they both smell scrumptious as well.


Oh and speaking of deals on these awesome candles, right now you can get 10% off your first purchase through the end of March by using code SPRING. http://www.diamondcandles.com/

1 comment :

Maria F. Solares said...

Luxury candles are a great gift for any special occasion or holiday. They can also be a great gift for yourself! The right candle can really set the mood and is one gift that will be used all year long. This unrivaled candles will help you find the perfect Candles with Rings Inside for your gift or yourself!

Post a Comment