Monday, September 29, 2014

The Hits Keep On Comin'

I posted a few months ago that we had a couple surgeries, injuries, illnesses and dental procedures and now I guess I get to update with more of the same. September is coming to an end and this has been one of the busiest and most physically and emotionally draining months of the entire year.



My two oldest went back to school. 

Big A started Jr. High this year, so that was scary.



We decided we don't own enough pets *wink* and got two adorable mini-dwarf rabbits. They have been named Peaches and Cream(y).



Hubby had surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome and had to be off work for two weeks. Then upon returning to work he injured his knee during his first week back.





Big A had her first ever filling in a tooth! And her 12 yr old molars are coming in as well. She also managed to get in the way of little man's rock throwing and currently has a black eye.



















Little man turned 4 this month. We have put his birthday off until next month to afford us a small break. In the mean time we took him out to dinner on his birthday. We told him we would go anywhere he wanted to eat. His pick? Costco! Boy after my own heart! Tomorrow he goes for his birthday check up, and being 4 means he is due for shots.

Speaking of check ups I had one this month too and am 2 weeks over due for a blood draw, so looks like I will be rounding out the month with that tomorrow as well. Then earlier this month I had yet another filling done and the dentist hit something causing my face to swell and bruise. Two weeks later I was still a little green and yellow. Now later in the month I am having bad headaches and jaw pain.











But finally the actual worst news is that my Grandpa ended his battle with cancer this month. He turned 81 this year and was the most amazing person I have ever known. I'm very lucky to have had him in my life and I will be forever grateful for every second, every moment, every lesson, every adventure, every project, every memory, everything I had with him. I love you Grandpa!

1 comment :

Francis Weiss said...

Thanks for this blogg post

Post a Comment