Thursday, July 25, 2013

Review Colgate Total Mouth Wash

I received a bottle of Colgate Total Mouth Wash for review in my most recent VoxBox.

Colgate has come out with a mouthwash to round out their family of products. As far as mouthwashes go this one is good. I didn't notice any change in the over all health or freshness of my mouth while I was using it twice a day for a week.

The best thing about this product is that you do not get the alcohol burn like with other brands. The mint flavor gives a strong tingle but it's mild enough, and without the alcohol, I feel safe letting my older kids use this. The girls have now claimed this bottle as their own!

The one negative I found with the mouth wash was that the dye used left a lingering blue tint on my teeth for about 10 minutes after each use. Doesn't seem like something I'm using to make my teeth clean should be turning them blue, but at least it fades away.



 
I received all products complimentary from Influenster.
The views and opinions expressed are purely my own.

1 comment :

Christina Porter said...

Similar to dental school clinic, community dental clinics also provide affordable dental service. They are run by the public authorities to provide oral health care to low-income families and individuals. Get best services from EG Dental.

Post a Comment