Saturday, June 8, 2013

Review NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm

I received the new NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm in Big Apple Red for review in our Influenster Spring Fever VoxBox.

I love the little apple in the gloss design and the tube is solid so I don't have to worry that when I toss it in my bag the lid is going to break. I've crushed the lid on many a lip gloss tubes over the years and it's never pretty!

The fist thing I noticed was that this felt more like a shiny chap stick than a gloss. It's not sticky at all and has a nice shine and gloss look. The color is very subtle, just enough to tint your lips. Wouldn't change the color of any lipstick you were already wearing but adds a nice color to bare lips. The scent smells more like berries than apples to me but it's pleasant all the same and not at all strong. Finally it does feel like it adds a bit of moisture to your lips, but it is absorbed quickly and you loose that glossy shine really fast.

Want more info? Visit the NYC New York Color website: http://bit.ly/YZgw6g
 
I received all products complimentary from Influenster.
The views and opinions expressed are purely my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment