Sunday, February 24, 2013

Braided Celtic Hair Knot


Normally I don't get photos of hair styles we try out at home, either because I don't have time or they turn out that poorly. This time I found one to do on my hair that I love because it's easy and I actually managed to take a decent photo.

I can't seem to find where the how-to photo came from so if anyone knows please let me know so I can give credit where it's due. This is all over Pinterest right now but no one seems to have a link to an actual site.

If you'd like to create this hair-do simply follow the step-by-step photo only instead of small strands of hair, braid the sections first. Secure the braid with clear elastic. Then at the very end pull the last section of hair (e) through one part of the braid it goes over so it will sit under rather than over and fall flat rather than sticking out (see arrow). If you secured the ends of each braid just high enough the elastic should be hidden at the very end of your tied knot.



5 comments :

aworkofheart said...

What a wonderful hairstyle, and you have done it so well Abbey! I am not I could tackle this myself!

Unknown said...

Great job with the hairstyle. It looks difficult but you seem to have managed it so easily. :)
- PortableSinkDepot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.
I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information.
Thanks for the post. I'll certainly return.

My site; see

Abby said...

That looks really hard! But since this looks adorable, it might be worth the practice to master the braiding technique. What a creative hairstyle idea!

If you want to see other hairstyle tutorials, hair care tips and related information, please visit our blog: http://www.myhaircare.com.au/blog

Anonymous said...

looks great but REALLY HARD! I don't think I would be able to do it :(

Post a Comment